Training in basic skills for health care workers who assists nurses in the care of patients in many health care settings.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
CALL FOR DATES AND TIMES
Requirements to apply
If you meet the requirements, you may apply.
If selected for the nursing program you must attend the whole program, including the employment training, and maintain a grade average to become certified. Employment is guaranteed only for whatever shift is available at that time. The process of shift availability must be understood at the beginning of the training in order to participate.
Program opens opens the door to nursing. The medical industry has lots of opportunities for graduates. Opportunities in hospitals, Nursing homes, Home Aides care, progression to LPN and RN.
Flexible Program hours available.
Call for details.
1. The course is approved by the Illinois Department of Public Health and
2. Illinois Board of Higher Education.
1. Successful completion is required for application for the Nurse Aide Competency Exam.
2. Students are required to have a valid Social Security number,
3. Pass a criminal background check.
4. Meet health requirements for the clinical portion of the class.